Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Camp NanoWriMo Update- Week 1


It's day one of camp and I am off and running. I didn't feel well yesterday and I'm tired today as a result but I'm pushing through regardless. I am going to finish my first edit of Catch a Falling Star this month! My schedule can be found here.

My first goal in camp is to edit chapter 1 and make it more interesting. I've noticed today that there's a lot of extra activity in it and I am working to get it out of the way. I think I made good headway on that this morning. Tomorrow I will finish it and re-post the new chapter to FictionPress.

I also worked on the synopsis today and I feel like I did a good job with it. What do you think? Would you read this book?

Naomi knew when she filed for divorce that Gannon Sharp wouldn’t let her go quietly. Five years later he’s still stalking her and now he’s threatening to kill her.  She’s ready to move on. She thought she’d be able to when she bought a condo in a gated community until her real estate agent lets it slip that the unit next to hers has been purchased by a man who has silver hair and owns his own business. If it isn’t Gannon then who is it? Will she ever be safe from Gannon? Her family and friends are urging her to move on and start over but how can she consider romance when her ex-husband is everywhere she goes?
I am 2400 words into my 75,000 goal. Do you think I'll make it? I do! Check back and watch my progress. This one will be a best-seller when I'm done writing it and you will be the first to know about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment